AUKEY EP-T1 True Bluetooth Earbuds Manual
Thank you for purchasing the AUKEY EP – T1 True Wireless Earbuds. Please read this user manual carefully
and keep it for future reference. If you need any assistance, please contact our support team with your
product model number and Amazon order number.
True Wireless Earbuds
Micro – USB Cable
Three Pairs of Ear – Tipsand Ear – Fins (S/M/L)
Fully charge the charging case before first use. Connect the charging case to a USB charger or charging port with the included micro-USB cable. When the red charging indicator stops flashing and stays on, the charging caseis fully charged. Charging takes around 2 hours. Charge and store the earbuds in the charging case. After being fully charged, the case can fully charge the earbuds 6 times. When charging the earbuds (with power disconnected), the charging indicator will besolid blue. It will flashing blue when the charging case has low power.
Starting with the earbuds powered off:
1. Press and hold the multi-function button on the left earbud (‘host’– the master earbud) for 5 seconds or until the LED indicator flashes red and green alternately (not just lights up green)
2. Turn on the pairing function of the device you want to pair with the earbuds
3. In the list of available devices, find and select “AUKEY EP-T1.” When connected, the LED status indicator will flash green steadily
4. If a code or PIN is required for pairing, enter “0000”
5. After pairing with the left earbud (‘host’), turn on the right earbud (‘device’– the earbud that connects to the ‘host’ earbud; not your phone or other device) and wait 5 seconds. The right earbud will automatically connect with the left one via BT
Regular Use After Pairing
Once the earbuds are successfully paired with your device, each time you want to use them simply switch on (with automatic connection) and switch off as follows.
• To power on, press and hold the multi-function buttons on both earbudsfor 2 seconds, and the LED indicators will begin to flash green steadily
•To power off, press and hold the multi-function button on either earbud for 3 seconds or until the LED status indicator lights up red for a moment and then switches off. If you put the earbuds into the charging case, the earbuds will automatically turn off and begin charging
Simultaneous Connection with Two Devices
1. Follow the instructions in the “Pairing” section to pair the earbuds with Device A
2.Once paired, disable wireless function on Device A
3. Follow the instructions in the “Pairing” section to pair with Device B
4. Once paired with Device B, reactivatewireless function on Device A and select “AUKEY EP-T1” in the list of paired devices
5. You can now make and receive calls from either of the two paired devices
• Use the left earbud to pair with your phone first. If you pair the right earbud with your phone first, when you turn on the left earbud, the right earbud will automatically disconnect. The left earbud will then automatically enter pairing mode after 5 seconds
• If you put the left earbud (host) into the charging case or turn off either of the two earbuds, your device will disconnect
• To reset the earbuds (clear pairing list), start with both earbuds off and simultaneously press and hold the multi-function buttons on both earbuds for 5 seconds until they both flash red and green alternately
• When you turn on the earbuds, they will automatically reconnect to the last-paired device after 5 seconds or enter pairing mode if no paired device is found
•The earbuds will automatically shut down after 5 minutes if left in pairing mode with no devices paired or if your paired device is turned off or disconnected and no other device is paired
•If the earbuds exceed the wireless operating range of 10m / 33feet, they will disconnect. The connection to the last successfully connected device will be re-established once you re-enter wireless range within 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, the earbuds will enter pairing mode and will switch off after a further 5 minutes if no device is paired. To connect to other devices, please repeat the previous“Pairing” steps
Controls &LED Indicators
Once paired, you can wirelessly stream audio from your device to the earbuds. Music willautomatically pausewhen you receive an incoming phone call and resume once the call is ended.
•A single soft beep indicates volume adjustment and two high-pitched beeps indicate the upper limit (wider adjustment is possible on your device). One high-pitched beep indicates track skipping
•You can only use the multi-function button on the left earbud (host) to take calls. The microphone is also in the left earbud
The earbudsare on but not connecting to my device
For the earbuds and your device to establish a connection, you need to put them both in pairing mode.Please follow the instructions in the “Pairing” section of this manual.
My device can’t find “AUKEY EP-T1” on the pairing list when trying to pair
Make sure the left earbud is on and in pairing mode (flashing red and green alternately; see the “Pairing” section of this manual). Otherwise, restart your device and the earbuds; then try pairing again.
I’ve established a connection with my smartphone, but I’m not hearing any sound
Please double-check the volume level on your smartphone and the earbuds. Some smartphones require you toset up the earbuds as an audio output device before audio can be transmitted. If you are using a music player orother device, please make sure it supports the A2DP profile.
The sound isn’t very clear or the caller can’t hear my voice clearly
Please adjust the volume on your smartphone and the earbuds. Try getting closer to your smartphone to rule outthe possibility of interference or wirelessrange-related issues.
Product Care & Use
• Keep away fromextreme heatand strong magnetic fields
• Don’t use earbuds at high volume for extended periods, as this may cause permanent hearing damage or loss Warranty & Customer Support
For questions, support, or warranty claims, contact us at the address below that corresponds with your region. Please include your Amazon order number and product model number.
Amazon US orders: [email protected]
Amazon EU orders: [email protected]
Amazon CA orders: [email protected]
Amazon JP orders: [email protected]
*Please note, AUKEY can only provide after sales service for products purchased directly from AUKEY. If you have purchased from a different seller, please contact them directly for service or warranty issues.
Notice for US
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
● Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
● Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
● Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
● Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Caution
Changes or modifications made to this device that are not expressly approved by AUKEY may void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.